Are The FAA New Drone Registration and Air Space Rules Going to Kill Commercial Applications?
Today, I had an fascinating conversation with someone who is a master RC modeler. He designs, and builds his own aircraft from scratch. He often builds replicas of well-known aircraft in US history, and he specializes in flying delta wings – fair in his garage. More information: Air Cycle Machine
- It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane – No, Holy Drone Batman, It’s a UAV
- Will Alternative Powered Vehicles Kill the Oil Change Industry? – No, Not for a Long While
- NASA, FAA, AOPA, EAA, DOT, and the NextGen of General and Commercial Aviation Considered
- Competing in Air Shows and Air Races Against Autonomous Aircraft
- What Are the Benefits of an Online Ground School?